Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CARDS October 2009 Publications

Hello All! I am having issues with my camera and am unable to take any new photos. So until I get this problem figured out I though I would share some oldies (but goodies) with you. Today's cards are a couple that were published in the October issue of CARDS Magazine.
I hope to get this problem fixed soon, I feel so lost with out my camera. So please bear with me since I am unable to update you with my latest cards.
Thanks for visiting today!
Maile
Tea, Coffee, Cocoa: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Warm Happiness
  • Ink: Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise & Dark Chocolate
  • Cardstock: Dark Chocolate & White
  • Accessories: Ripe Avocado Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder & Corner Rounder

Remember This Moment: (All PTI unless noted)

  • Stamps: Studio Calico Remember The Moment
  • Ink: Versamark & Dark Chocolate
  • Cardstock: Spring Moss, Ocean Tides, Summer Sunrise & Vintage Cream
  • Accessories: Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. oh, I love that green ribbon...so striking against the brown :) Good luck with the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, they are fabulous. Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment "Remember this moment", especially that font on "moment". Mmm...mmm Wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards! congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suffer as much as you because of the camera, because I want to see your cards!! :-)

    Wow, such classy cards! I also love the sentiment from Studio Calico.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours and I like the dot theme throughout. Do you use scissors or an xacto knife to cut out the Remember sentiment? You can't possibly miss your camera more than your fans ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photos - they really make your cards look great. I like the bright colors of the card set on the bottom.
    I love the layout and embossed dots on the top one. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on being published!! your cards are so prettyi just really need to make an effort and turn my creations in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby cards, Maile! I love the mugs card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that coffee one is IDEAL!!!! I have that set and have struggled with it (wish the mug was a bit smaller, actually), but your take on it has opened up all SORTS of ideas in my busy brain. Thanks soooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS