Thursday, January 20, 2011

All Eyes On...Envelopes

It's time for another Wplus9 All Eyes On, and our focus this time around is on envelopes. Today I though I would focus on coordinating an envelope with a super simple and mail friendly card. I don't think it gets any flatter than a single layer card...An easy way to create such a card is to layer stamp images. Before I begin stamping, I love to play around and layout my stamps to help me figure out just the right arrangement. Check out this blog post for a better idea of what I am talking about. For today's project I've used both Ever After and Woodgrain Silhouettes.
On the front of the envelope, I kept the stamping to a minimum and made sure to leave enough room for the addresses.
I also coordinated the back flap of the envelope by using the same stamp layout as on the front.

Now check out what the rest of the Wplus9 Design Team has for you today:

I hope you will join us and share your envelope idea with us too! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Maile


Thinking Of You:

4 comments:

  1. So clean and simple - love the soft colors. And love how you continued the stamping to the back of the envelope! Gorgeous job Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Maile! Love that woodgrain stamp under your flowers and carried over onto the back flap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of the two stamps. I usually decorate my envelopes to match my cards and yours is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Perfect choice of stamps. The envelope looks really special, and I love how you carried the design to the back flap.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS