Monday, January 31, 2011

Wplus9 February Release: Group Post

Hello! Today is the Wplus9 Group Post and release day. Be sure to stop by the Wplus9 store to get your hands on the latest sets: Flora & Fauna I, Spring Post & Postmarked.

I'd like to share another card using the gorgeous Flora & Fauna I...
Today's card started with a kraft card base, which I stamped with the Dogwood image in Dark Chocolate ink. Then stamped a Rustic Cream sentiment strip with "Friend" (from Spring Post) and attached.
Stamped the butterflies onto both the card base and Rustic Cream cardstock. The butterflies on the Rustic Cream cardstock I colored (in purple and yellow) with Copic markers, cut out and attached over the butterflies on the card base.
For added dimension, the largest butterfly was stamped twice, cut out and layered.

The other girls of the Wplus9 Design Team have even more to share with you today. Stop by and check them out...

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Maile


Friend:

17 comments:

  1. So stunning! I love the composition and subtle coloring! Glad to see your photo with Emily B. through FB at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! These soft colors look amazing on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subtle colors of the butterflies and the way they "fly" off the card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Maile! No matter what, you always make such stunning cards. Simply elegant:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those rainbow, butterfly wings, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Maile!! Love the layered butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning! The butterflies manage to pop off the page, yet stay pretty and soft at the same time, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love butterflies and finished posting a bunch of cards with them. Yours are really pretty!
    Stop by my blog for a chance at some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS Maille! LOVE your style.... *happy sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a stunning card! So perfect. I love how you arranged everything and the popped up butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this card! Those butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I really love your style Maile, one of my fave designers by far :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS