Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies Day Five

Hello you guys! I'm a little late posting this for you, but I'm finally getting it done. This is the final peek at my new set... Beautiful Butterflies before it's available for purchase tomorrow through Papertrey Ink. So let me get started...First up, a simple card inspired by the sentiment.I stamped a white card base with a rainbow of butterflies along the edge using Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise and Raspberry Fizz inks. Finished the card of with a fitting sentiment from the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set, stamped in True Black.While exploring with my Beautiful Butterflies dies I came up with this last card of the day.One by one I embossed the edge of this Rustic White card base with all four of the Beautiful Butterflies dies. Here's A Tip: Stamp the sentiment first, before embossing, for a clean impression.

That's it for me today. Be sure to check out the rest of the Papertrey Ink Countdown festivities... Nichole Heady, Heather Nichols, Lisa Johnson, Melissa Bickford and Tiffany Pastor have peeks to share with you of their new sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maile! And I love the look of the embossed butterflies.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, they are gorgeous and so are those sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are beautiful! Love them, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maile, I always LOVE everything you make, but I think this set, the dies that coordinate and all of the cards you're making with it are my absolute FAV! Just gorgeous! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maile! These are gorgeous cards...what a clever idea with the wedding card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the rainbow butterflies, but even more the embossed ones on the white card there! Soooo stylish and what a fabulous idea! Really pretty!!
    And your interactive card are so much fun as well, all the flying around butterflies! Can't wait to try that!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Maile! Love the rainbow of butterflies and the gorgeous embossed one :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS