Sunday, March 10, 2013

Introducing Birthday Style and Bountiful Banners

I'm back this month with my newest additions to my Stamping Simply line up for the March Papertrey Ink release. I couldn't be more thrilled to introduce to you my two new sets... Birthday Style and Bountiful Banners. Today I'll be sharing a brief look at both sets and in the following days I'll go into a bit more detail about each. In the meantime, keep in mind that both of these sets will be available for purchase beginning March 15th at Papertrey Ink.

 
So let me get started...
First up... Birthday Style This stylish new birthday set is just the thing for creating festive projects for all the special people in your life.  Many festive images are included in this set and for today's project I'm using the balloon and string.  The blooms were stamped using three different inks and then stamped off a second time for a lighter impression. 
Stamped the sentiment and then finished the card off with die cut vellum clouds and a few enamel dots.  Here's A Tip:  To attached the vellum clouds I hid tiny glue dots under the enamel dots.
Second... Bountiful Banners.  There are three different banners in this set, along with a mix and match assortment of coordinating pieces.  I've taken the straight banner and stamped it a few times across a card front. 
 
Then layered a sentiment and a mini border image on top of the banners. Finished the card off with a few anchor circles and sequins.
 

That's it from me today, but I've got a lot more to share in the coming days. So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Each set will be available for purchase beginning March 15th at Papertrey Ink. Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady, Besty Veldman and Erin Lincoln for new peeks. Also, Heather Nichols, Dawn McVey, Melissa Bickford & Lexi Daly have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Birthday Wishes Card...


Celebrate Today Card...

35 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your balloon card. It is so perfect, the way you've stamped the balloons, the velum clouds, the sentiment and even the enamel dots, great way to use them to cover the glue under the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those balloons! can't wait to try them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL & CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your cards!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY, the FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those balloons!! I really, really like them. I look forward to seeing all the banners in action this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEEK, Mailes - the balloon card almost took my breath away - absolutely divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at the balloon image. SOLD! I don't even need to see the rest of the set or anymore examples. Love the use of the enamel dots to hide the adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those balloons are so fun! They just bring out a huge smile when seeing them for the first time :) Love the idea of the vellum clouds...you are enabling again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the balloons! and clouds - perfect!
    Cheers~
    Q!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Birthday Style, Maile! Your cards are awesome as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the birthday balloons. Wish I had the set for my granddaughters birthday which is tomorrow. There will be other birthdays, right :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always catch my eye on your work. I love your style of cards. They are always stunning. The balloons and the depth is great and the vellum clouds a wonderful touch. The sequins on the second card is a great touch to an already wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love those layered vellum clouds with the enamel dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those gorgeous balloons floating away are just stunning with their softness in color. The vellum clouds & enamel dots add the perfect finishing touches to a beauty. Eager to see more of your banners set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great b.d. card! Like the various shades of balloons. The vellum clouds look very cool. I use Scotch vellum tape to attach vellum to my paper craft projects. It's weird that it doesn't show through the vellum but it doesn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really, really love that balloon card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can hardly contain myself waiting untill this stamp set arrives. Your card is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those balloons and vellum clouds. I love love love Balloons on my cards and in my scrapbook pages.Great idea. That's a very beautiful card and I can't wait until I get the set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boy do I love those balloons - and thanks for the tip on adhering the vellum clouds

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm totally in love with the fonts you chose <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. the stamped balloons are precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the balloons in those colors...such a sweet layout with the vellum clouds. Bought some enamel dots because of you :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Balloon card, just beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww, I just love your style! You rocked those balloons and the vellum clouds were the perfect addition! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are always so sweet and never too much. I like your use of white space. It's clean and simple in a very good way!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love your style! These cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the layered balloons and the tiny anchor.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love those balloons and the font of the sentiment... mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Maile! I LOVE that first card with the balloons. So amazing! :) And the way you used the banners on the 2nd card is so neat! And the sequins add such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great stuff! Everything in here is absolutely fabulous! So inspiring, too! Thanks for sharing all these crafts!

    -WestCoastFlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow....LOVE it! Keep seeing these clouds everywhere...wondering how y'all are making them. Punches? Die cuts? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  32. They were die cut using the Papertrey Ink Cloud 1 & 2 die collection.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Don't Forget to Wish you dear one's on their Birthday, For Best and Unique Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Ideas, Cards and Songs, Visit the following site. These sites are the best during my two years online experience, don't forget to say thanks.

    Happy Birthday

    Birthday Wishes

    Birthday Quotes

    Happy Birthday messages

    Happy Birthday Images

    Happy Birthday Cake

    Birthday Ideas

    Happy Birthday Gifts

    Happy Birthday Cards

    Birthday Funny

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS