Monday, October 12, 2015

Folded Tags Dies Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the Papertrey Ink October countdown!
And yes, I'm back with more folded tags!  I hope you guys are loving this new tag design.  Here's a couple more samples for you.
These tags were made for pattern paper!  The one sided pattern papers give you a pattern on the outside and a clean surface on the inside.  Perfect for writing a message clearly on the inside. It also gives you a nice bit of contrast between the two visible layers. 
I layered images from the Mini Market Kit: Holiday Folk stamp set and snowflakes from the Snowflake Medallion die onto aqua mist pattern paper. 

I then touched up the cute characters with a little shine using my Stella of Wink paint pen.

Well, that concludes today's look at Folded Tags dies. Just remember... the tag dies you have seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning October 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

19 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still posting as part of the group, love these tags and the way they fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even love that there are two dies in the set. Because I know that I'll be cutting a lot of these tags this Christmas! Hugs, Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags, Maile. Adorable images and perfect layering!! Yes, I do love the folded tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maile Belles,

    Another set of lovely tags!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful tags today, love the aqua with the grey images :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas & tags are my weakness!! Love love love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice idea, paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m looking for a lot of data on this topic. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, I was searching for the information the whole day. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELLO, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTICLE

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS